Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pictures of babies

Felix checking things out.

Tigers eat giraffes 

Doing one of his three activities

I can multitask real good.

Felix's first swim.  Mixed reviews.

Quite the hat you're sporting there Felix.

The burp face.

Smile time.

One of the only ways to get things done around here.

We were going to send this out as a Christmas card, but we're too lazy.  So here it is.

Hmmmm

Hooray for vowels!

Don't look at me!


Extreme closeup.

The Vancouver gang visits.


More naked beach time.

4 comments:

  1. My heart just melted. What a gorgeous family! You look good as parents :)
    Can't wait to meet him!
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're family is beautiful. And i am very happy to see your blog, Your writing about sailing. Thanks so much, And keep writing...HalcyonSailing.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! Keep them coming....Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo reminds me my son at that age, wonderful memories. He is now 6, a big boy. I also would like to welcome you to our Sailing Community - Clubtray Sailing

    ReplyDelete